What to Expect With W.C. Heller Products
Accurately machined parts are assembled by our experienced craftsmen.
- All units provide the most serviceable methods for handing and displaying the maximum number of books, magazines, etc.
- All lumber is thoroughly air dried and kiln dried of not more than 8% by weight for fabrication. All lumber used in cabinet construction is selected Birch and Maple or Red Oak. When plywood is used, it is a close grain to match cabinet exteriors—center backs for double units are 1/4” plywood, 3-ply finished same as exterior.
- All baseboards of wall cabinets and center units will be faced with 1/16” rubber for a long and durable life. Optional wood to match.
- All equipment is in a natural finish, with high grade long lasting, hard surface semi-gloss lacquer; or in a finish to harmonize with your present equipment. Specify finish desired.
- All shelves are adjustable every 1/2” on metal brackets. Adjustable metal side standards are inserted in grooves to give full width of openings for books. Legs for tables and other stands are 2 1/4” square. Tapered legs are 2 1/4” square at top, 1 5/8” at bottom, available on request.